SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
Are the kids driving you crazy these school holidays? Our school holiday workshops are a crash course for kids in Parkour!
The workshop is a fantastic introduction for kids to parkour and the culture of fun that it entails.
Kids will be challenged, inspired and learn to be their very best.
Every workshop is totally unique, based on the individual instructor’s sense of fun and their individual parkour abilities.
Holiday workshops aim to instil safety in training for all kids, ensuring that whether your kids are training at school, parks, playgrounds, or AAPES, they are safe, while keeping a vibrant sense of fun.
Our workshops cover the most popular movements of parkour, allowing kids to build their own curriculum with Australia’s best parkour instructors.
"Kids session": Ages 6-12
"Teen session": Ages 13-16
Australia's most highly trained instructors
World class demonstrations
All instructors "working with children" certified
An AMAZING experience guaranteed!
- Please note the location of each workshop. If you attend the wrong location, we can’t guarantee your space.
- If you’re an existing AAPES member, log in to your account by entering your email (if you can’t remember your password click “forgot password”). Your membership doesn’t cover these classes, but please don’t make a new account.
- Please make all registrations and accounts in the attendees name, not the payees name.
- Your purchase may come up as Ezedebit or MBO on your bank/card statement. If you’re unsure please contact us.
- Registrations close: 3 hours before class
- Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds, and can only provide a credit or transfer.
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy, so if you cancel up to 12 hours before the workshop you won’t lose your place and can transfer into any other workshop, or we can credit your account! If you cancel in the 12 hours before your workshop you will lose that class!