- Please treat fellow students, instructors and members with respect – they are your friends and we ask everyone to follow the same policies.
- Please avoid excessive use of your phone in class. Whilst we encourage you to film your progress, be mindful of other students in the class who may not want to be filmed (always ask permission from anyone in your videos before uploading your clips to social media) and don’t film while your instructor is instructing.
- Please ensure that appropriate footwear is worn at all times.
- Please keep personal belongings in designated member storage areas. We have recycling and waste bins conveniently placed around our facility, so please place cups and other garbage in the appropriate bin. When you are done using any gym equipment please return them to their “home.”
- Place weights back in their proper place once done. Not everyone can lift heavier weights and they can be a trip hazard!
- If you’re bringing food into the gym, please do not eat it on the floor. Make sure all drink containers can be closed with a lid to prevent spillage.
- Please do not drop or throw weights and please don’t be forceful with the equipment. If you need a hand moving equipment around, feel free to ask an instructor or another student for help.
- Out of respect to your instructor and fellow students, please arrive to all scheduled classes on time. You must arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure you’re logged in and ready to go.
- Our instructors put a lot of thought and effort into our class curriculum, and our students come to class because they want to learn. If you’re in class, you must be participating actively. All instructors have the discretion to remove any students found to be not paying attention, or using equipment that is not the subject of class.
- We strive to create a supportive community within our gym and studio. We want your workout experience to be safe, effective and fun. Our staff and instructors/trainers are here to support and motivate you to reach and exceed your goals. We want you to get the most out of your visit, please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you!
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- AAPES gift vouchers can be redeemed for only for the event written on the face of the gift voucher.
- AAPES gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period.
- AAPES gift vouchers are not refundable and not returnable. You cannot cancel your gift voucher
- AAPES gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged. They cannot be redeemed for further AAPES gift vouchers
- AAPES may cancel a gift voucher, refuse redemption if it suspects that the gift voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Upon expiry of the gift voucher, any of the unused value remaining of the gift voucher is forfeited.
- Treat your AAPES gift voucher as if it were cash. If you lose your voucher it will not be replaced and you will lose any unused funds on it.
By entering AAPES you acknowledge and agree that participation in parkour and self defence involves inherent risks that may cause injuries or may result in death or serious disability. You acknowledge that classes at AAPES may be physically strenuous. You acknowledge and agree that your participation in classes is free and voluntary, and absolutely at your own risk, with full knowledge and appreciation of the nature and extent of all risks involved.
You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and medically fit to participate in classes or open sessions. You understand that it is your responsibility to check all equipment and/or surfaces before undertaking any training to ensure your personal safety. You are responsible for your own personal safety and must inform your instructor of any physical limitations or injuries you have prior to class.
AAPES is not responsible for any personal injury, property loss or death while on the premises, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
To the full extent permitted by the law, you waive all of your legal rights against AAPES and fully release AAPES for loss, damages, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the participation by you in the activities conducted or organised by the company including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of the company, its office bearers, directors, employees or agents.
By entering AAPES gyms you acknowledge and agree that AAPES takes no responsibility for the storage and safekeeping of your personal belongings while you attend class or attend the premises. AAPES takes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
You agree to not drink alcohol or take drugs prohibited by law before, or during any AAPES classes, open sessions or events conducted or organised by AAPES, or on AAPES premises at any time.
All class fees and membership payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All cancellation requests for membership must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests cannot be processed if requested in person, over the phone or via text message.
Your privacy is very important to us. please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions. You can contact us here.
Collection and Purpose
From time to time, AAPES may collect personal information from you to enable us to improve the services we provide. Personal Information may be collected from customers via the following means:
1. membership application forms;
2. competition entry forms;
3. websites (including social media);
4. When ordering online you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details.
At all times, AAPES will only collect Personal Information by lawful means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. to personalise your experience and allow us to deliver the services and products in which you are most interested;
2. to quickly process transactions;
3. to send periodic emails to you regarding your membership, order, or other services provided by AAPES;
4. to follow up after correspondence.
AAPES will only disclose Personal Information about a customer for the primary purpose stated above. This may include using and disclosing your Personal Information to individuals and other third-parties such as our staff, outsourced service providers, marketing and research advisors and payment platforms.
Access and correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us on the details set out above.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.